We are responsible for producing and regularly updating reviews of interventions in the areas of: anaesthesia, perioperative medicine, intensive care medicine, prehospital medicine, resuscitation and emergency medicine.
We avoid duplication of work by collaborating closely with other collaborative Review Groups, which have overlapping scopes. If a review potentially overlaps with another Cochrane Group, that Group is asked to contribute to the editorial process by providing a peer-reviewer.
- Ambulatory anaesthesia and anaesthesia outside the operating room
- Anaesthesia and medical disease
- Drugs in anaesthesia and intensive care medicine
- Perianaesthetic and perioperative care medicine
- Postanaesthetic unit and intensive care unit
- Prehospital medicine, resuscitation and emergency medicine
- Regional anaesthesia
- Technology in anaesthesia and intensive care medicine